Hello Everyone,
I need your help. I want to do a Jira integration. For that I need "Jira ID".
Unfortunately, I don't know the format of it. Additionally, I don't know where it is in Jira Cloud.
Could you please help me in this?
I tried these document, but they don't work:
Thanks in advance. :-)
Hi @CloudSteak and welcome to the Community!
The documentation you refer to is for Jira Server. As the other community article you referenced already says: the Jira ID referred to is something that refers to the Jira server you want to connect to. And this is something you don't need when connecting Jira Cloud to Teams.
For Cloud, start over following the steps outlined here
Hope this helps!
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
There is no Jira ID for Cloud. You were reading docs for Server/DC installations.
Try a run through https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/integrate-jira-cloud-with-microsoft-teams/ (it's a lot easier than the Server integration I think)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.