I am getting more comfortable with Jira Cloud features and playing around with Release automation templates.
There is a new one "When new version is released -> move issues to done". It seems like this would work by just setting the Release to release. However, a pop up still occurs stating that the issues have to be moved to another Release or updated to done before the Release can be released.
Seems like with the roll out of the new automation rule, the requirement to have the issues to already set to done before the Release can be release would have become optional in the pop up. Given that it is not, am I missing some other configuration to set up in order to use the new "When new version is released move issues to done" Release automation rule template?
I am really looking foward to using the rule if possible.
Ledith H