I've structured a set of rules to send an especific e-mail as each issue has it status change to "in progress".
I've been trying different ways to test it but couldn't succeed.
I've run other rules which I received the email sent by the automation.
Here are my audit log from this specific rule that I'm testing. Which it says that "E-mail sent to issue's relatives" - So I'm assuming that would be a successful e-mail sent by the automation, but I've checked every folder in my e-mail account and I can't seem to find this e-mail.
And following below is a evidence of how my send email component is configured. The only thing I've changed is I uncheck the box of "Convert line break to HTML line break":



Since I've tested other rules and it worked, it seems the problem is with this rule. I can't see to find a reason on why is not working.
Somebody please help me.
By the way my language is set to Portuguese (Brazil).