Hi Everyone,Hope all is well,My issue is:I want to have Auto assign based on the catgeory for Jira service Mangament, is there any way?I have found this but how can I apply it on Jira service management?https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/automation-template-library/auto-assignThank you in advance,
Hi Raghad,
I suspect the new work categories for ITSM projects is not yet available for Automation Rules. I will see if I can get more information.
Hi @Raghad AlRoumi
No this is not possible based on categories where requests are based in a JSM project.
Currently you can only create a rule and specify the Request Types via the JQL function "Customer Request Type" and list all the Request Types in the category.
Okay, see if you can find a field called "Work category" using the Condition in your automation rule. It should be there.
Hi @John Funk
That works on using a JQL condition.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.