Does anyone how to get dashboard and its gadget data and display the dashboard and it's gadget on the Confluence page using Forge app
Heya @Arun ,
You can do this by using the Jira API for dashboards. It has Forge code for dashboards as well.
You can find it here: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-dashboards/#api-group-dashboards
Cheers,
Nikola
Heyy @Nikola Perisic Have checked the Jira API for dashboard you have mentioned and I have utilized this API to get all dashboards: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-dashboards/#api-rest-api-3-dashboard-getWe trying to display the dashboard using the Forge app on the confluence page, I'm getting this error on the page 'For this app to display, you need to allow the app to access Atlassian products on your behalf'Do you know how to resolve this issue. Can't I access the Forge App that I have installed on the Atlassian product for a specific site URL.
Hey @Arun
Yeah for Forge apps, you need to add some additional permissions and scopes
Now for Confluence, all of the scopes you can find on this page: https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/forge/manifest-reference/scopes-product-confluence/
Heyy @Nikola Perisic , Have updated the scopes you have mentioned in the manifest of Forge app, and deployed and installed the app on both Confluence and Jira. I am getting the below error:"errorMessages": ["The app is not installed on this instance."]Do you have any idea how to resolve this issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.