As you can see in the screenshots, I have an issue type selected, so why is the error saying I didn't select an issue type?
Alright, so for whatever reason I can't use the option 'Same Project'. Doesn't make any sense, maybe it's a bug? Answering my own question here for someone else.
Hi @Keith Murray ~ what is the JQL you have in the Scheduled trigger? If the trigger can be across multiple projects, then the Rule would be a Global rule and you'd need Create issue permissions in all affected projects. Have you tried using the "Same project as trigger" option? Also, try adding a "Log action" action to get more info in the Audit log. HTH.
I didn't put anything in the JQL myself, so I'm not sure.I just ended up manually selecting the Project I was creating rules for. I think the labelling is confusing if 'Same Project' doesn't illicit the same response as manually selecting the Same Project that I'm currently making rules in, but it is what it is
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.