I have the same exact problem as described on this issue:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Unable-to-access-Bitbucket/qaq-p/2100543
with my personal account. However, since I can't login because it was deactivated I can't open a ticket or write.
I have been using Bitbucket for years, it everthing happened when I tried to create a Confluence space.
Please help!!
I solved the situation. I managed to get in contact with Atlassian via general inquiry. It was not easy till I reached there because every other path I followed I had to log in to open a request stating I can not log in...
With this inquiry I was requested to provide personal identification documents to validate I do not belong to U.S. banned organizations, after a while it was checked and lock was removed.
Hi @Ismael Serrano Fontal, welcome to the community!
I think the most effective way would be to open a ticket with Atlassian using a different account. There, you can provide the information about the account that needs to be reactivated.
Cheers,
Melo
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.