Hello, I am trying to create an automation rule that iterates on each organization added to a JSM ticket and add a certain weight on its basis. My rule should allow me to calculate some metrics based on how many clients asked for a certain request and the weight of each client.
So, I created a lookup table within the automation rule. The table has all organizations that we deal with. I assigned some value to each organization to represent its weight.
Then I created a "for each" branch where I should iterate on each organization within the field and add its corresponding weight within a custom field.


For some reason the "for each" loop is unable to return any value from the lookup table.
Noting that the field "customfield_10002" is the Organizations field on JSM
Example Use Case:
A ticket is created by org1.
we added org2 and org3 to the ticket
the lookup table has some weighting values for each organization: org1 = 1, org2 = 5, org3 = 6
end result: a custom field should have the sum of each weight (1+5+6) to represent the overall value of the request.
If you have any idea what could be the issue that would be much appreciated.