Hi,
A few month ago a jira software site was created by an employee that is not an employee anymore.
I'm the org admin for boralex.com domain but I don't find a way to claim the admin of this site (boralex.atlassian.net)
Can you help ?
Hi @Nicolas Le Jeune I can see that this particular site currently has no site or organization admins. I have create a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-946343
Our support team should be able to help here.
Hi @Nicolas Le Jeune welcome to the community. If that person is gone, I found this article Change-organization-admin that suggests opening a ticket with Atlassian to correct the situation. They probably want to verify some information regarding the site and I'm figuring can reassign an admin for you.
You can open a ticket at support.atlassian.com/contact.
Hope that helps.
I'm the organization admin, it's a site admin who left. I'm the global admon of all org but I'm not able to add an admin to a site.
Thank you !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.