I wanted to transfer products that I have on my current organization to another organization in JIRA However, I've stumbled on this and can only explore the community and documentationsI've read this guide, but the transfer options is not enabledhttps://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/transfer-products-to-another-organization/
I am already the Organization Admin for both organizations. And I am still unable to transfer the products yet
Hi
As long you don't have multiple sites and are not on the new UI you should be able to move the products to another org yourself.
If you don't have multiple sites but are on the new UI, please reach Atlassian Support so we can move you off the new UI so you can complete the transfer.
To check whether you have multiple sites and are on the new UI can you follow the steps from this document
But I doubt that you are even able to do this on "Free" plans, as they don't allow changing permissions on global level and this is required during the move of a product
But I doubt that you are even able to do this on "Free" plans, as they don't allow changing permissions on global level and this is required during the move of a product.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.