here is the context:
HR starts the new employee onboarding process by creating a portal request. Next, the automation creates subsequent issues based on the data from the original request. One of those subsequent issues is an issue for conducting onboarding meeting and following a predefined checklist of actions to do during such meeting. This checklist is a Form with relevant fields.
Now, how can I have the Onboarding Meeting issue equipped with the Form right away?
- I tried to create a new Request Type which consisted only of the Summary field and the Form. In this scenario, the Form is visible on the portal only ("Request form" view) and not internally by agents - that does not work for me because I need this issue to be visible only internally.
- When trying to set it up in the Automation ("Attach forms") it adds the Form only to the original ticket raised by HR, not the newly created subsequent ticket for the onboarding meeting.
Another option is to create another automation, which Attach the form to every newly created Onboarding Meeting issue, but that sounds pretty complicated. I wonder if there is any easier way for doing it?
Regards
Rafal