First time poster! Learning alot.
I am trying to automate stories based on due date.
Story A created, automatically creates another story (b), and links it as child.
Note: Story A is linked as child to a feature... But, I dont want comments or Due Date updated on this.
Second automation:
Due date added to Story A. I would like to copy that due date to Story B. (The child)

Rule does not run if I choose "For Stories"
No related issues could be found.
Right now I just have it to add a comment. But this does not work. I would like to have it add a comment to Story A and Story B that Due Date was added. And Since Story A HAS a Due Date, I want that copied to Story B, (the child)
And... Is there a way to add to a comment what the Due date is?