We are using the field blocked reason and status colour to track risks of the epics. We change the status colour to red and update the blocked reason with the risk details. As soon as risk is mitigated we change the status colour to green and delete the content from blocked reason.
Now I want a dump of these changes for each epic such that I get the start date ( the date when status colour was changed to red) and the associated blocked reason. I also want the end date ( the date when status colour was changed to green). This will give me the aging of the risks as well.
right now I am manually opening every jira epic and reading through and making a note in an excel. I really have to automate this report as this is extremely laborious task right now. Do you have any suggestions?