Recently the pasting of images e.g. screenshot has stopped working for me on a regular basis. For a few days it works again and then all of sudden it stops. I tried multiple browsers.
Hi @Chiara Renna
What happens exactly when you try to copy/paste an image?
And does this happen for just you - or multiple/all users on your instance?
Ste
Hi @Ste Wright
I get no response at all. The cursor stays on the same position and nothing happens. This is true for inserting via right-click and also via CTRL+V.
It only occurs to me so far.
Kind regards,
Chiara
Have you tried...
I tried multiple browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox), cleared my cache, logged in and out. Pasting in any other product (also Confluence) works.
I would need to try if I can checkon another laptop/PC.
Hi @Chiara Renna ,'
If the issue is during create ticket, then Create the issue first, then only paste the attachment.https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-67734
Hi @Rilwan Ahmed
in the process of creating tickets it works for me. But commenting with screenshot or adjusting the description is not possible for me.
@Chiara Renna
If the issue is only for you, then
It is only for me. It applies to all tickets.I followed your steps but that did not solve the problem, unfortunately.
This is an ongoing issue (in Chrome at least) - the original description does seem to work most times (won't paste while creating the initial ticket, but then you can paste it in a follow-up comment). But support would need to fix it properly.
The original comments are correct, this is an ongoing issue (in Chrome at least). You can't paste while building the ticket, but then you can paste images in a comment afterwards. Atlassian Support would need to fix this properly.
It’s still an issue for me. I’m using Jira Prime, and I can’t paste images while creating a new ticket. However, once the ticket is created and I edit it, I can paste images from the clipboard without any problem. Also it's not a chrome issue as I have the same problem with Brave as well.
It seems the issue is related to how the case is created. When a ticket is opened through Salesforce, some customer information is automatically inserted into it, but I can’t paste images in that version. However, if I create a ticket manually in Jira using the Create button next to the search bar, I can paste pictures without any problem.
A similar version of this issue still exists.Most recently, I cannot paste an image into a Comment when I edit the Comment.It works on Comment insert, but not on edit.
Other people are also having the same issue when they edit a comment.
Here is my issue/ticket in the community space.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Confluence-questions/Unable-to-PASTE-Image-when-Editing-a-Comment/qaq-p/3222562
I am still experiencing the problem as well. I cannot believe this issue has been going on for so long! I finally got my image to paste and save today (by using Add Image) and then it threw 3 errors telling me it couldn't save, but it did save. Geez.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.