I have used Jira Cloud for Sheets many times. Today, the extension seems not to load properly. When I open it from the Extensions menu:
- The control panel on the right hand side of the screen opens (and stays open).
- A blue header displays briefly at the top of the control panel (including the waffle menu).
- The blue header then disappears, leaving me with an empty control panel pane. (That is, there are no query controls or ability to change settings.)
It appears like the extension is partially loaded: If I paste a (known good) Jira function into a cell, Sheets returns the following error message:
>> You need to enable the JIRA function. Open Add-ons > Jira Cloud for Sheets ... (and so on).
(If the extension was not loaded, I think it would show a #NAME? error.)
I have tried the following, all with the same result:
- Opening in Incognito mode.
- Uninstalling and re-installing the extension.
- Rebooting at each instance.
So it feels like something has changed, either at my end or the other. On my side, my IT group has started requiring labels on sheets, but I've completed that requirement. Apart from that, I'm not aware of any other changes that would affect Sheets.
This issue is feeling similar to the following: JIRA-Cloud-for-Sheets-not-working.
Any ideas?