I'm new to the Atlassian universe and I am about to buy in whole heartedly. Looking at moving SCM to BitBucket, bugs to Jira, PM to Confluence, and code review to Fisheye & crucible in the next month. I was hoping that I could use crowd to provide a single sign on solution for all of these, but it doesn't look like I can use my own Crowd instance for the On Demand products.
I can't seem to find a lot of documentation on this question that doesn't seem to be discussing the new defunct Fisheye On Demand. Is it possible to get some sort of single sign on across the board with these products? For example using a My Atlassian account, or a Google account or something along those lines?
If not, then it looks to me as if I can use the My Atlassian account for BitBucket, Jira OD and Confluence OD, and then a single account for Fisheye & Crucible. Is that correct?