Hello, Community!
I'm working on an automation to set the due date for my issues and I'm confused about the non-working days I've set.
Example:
I created an issue today, November 27th, and put our non-working days of November 29th and December 11th to test (because if the priority was URGENT, the due date would be November 29th; if the priority was HIGH, the due date would be December 11th).

It turns out that when I set the Priority to URGENT, the due date should be changed to November 30th instead of November 29th (because November 29th is set as a non-working day) and when I set the Priority to HIGH, the date due date should be changed to December 12th instead of December 11th (because December 11th is set as a non-working day).
I'm using plusBusinessDay in my rule, but I think that is not working.

Can someone help me, please?
Thanks in advance,
Talles.