I'm trying to close an issue in one project when the other one closes. However, it needs to have the same fixversion. Currently, if there is one fixversion on the trigger issue, and this doesn't exist in the linked project, it is created and added to the linked issue.
The problem arises when there two or more fixversions in the trigger issue. It creates a fixversion in the linked issue project which is comprised of all of the fixversions, concatenated.
To bypass this for now i'm checking {{issue.fixVersions.size}} (for amount of versions =1) and then creating a new version with {{triggerissue.fixVersions.name}}.

So basically, in the trigger issue if theres more than 1 fixversion I think it needs to split them and create them in the linked project and add them to the linked issue. I feel that this should be possible in automation without using a marketplace addon (before someone from codefortynine jumps in).
I would appreciate some help with this, as its a real headscratcher.