Whenever a Jira issue is created in a project, I want to copy the description of that issue to a confluence page. I want to copy all the issues description into the same confluence page.is it possible using Automation or any other way?
@Akshithrekulapelli You may want to consider using the Jira Issues Macro instead. You can insert that on your confluence page and can list out any Jira issues using a JQL query.
Here's a Knowledge Base article from Atlassian on the topic: jira-issues-macro
I use it and it works great.
Hope that helps
Hello Akshith,
If you're looking to automatically populate a Confluence page with descriptions from Jira issues as they're created, you might find our app, Pageify - Automate pages from Jira, useful.
It allows for creating a Confluence page using data from Jira issues.
Feel free to explore how Pageify might fit into your workflow
Hope this helps
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.