Hey Amazing Atlassian Community,I've a weird issue For some reason, 2 sprints “disappeared” or “are not included” in my Project Timeline.When I'll go into the Reports → Sprint Reports, I can perfectly see those Sprint there, I just can't get them back to the Timeline ?Any ideas what could be wrong?
Here's a similar question that was asked a few years ago. I wonder if the response on this board is relevant to you:
"Hi, are you sure the sprints are on the same board? and only in 1 project? Just carefully not to connect sprint with another project (and board), that all issues in this board are not also in a different board."
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Cloud-Admins-questions/Sprints-not-showing-on-Project-Roadmap/qaq-p/1919281
@Becky Brooks - MCP Gateway for Jira , thank you so much! This is EXACTLY the case! I have a second board, which I'm not really using, but these 2 sprints ONLY appear on this other board.Do you think that deleting this other board should solve the problem? I don't really need it, so I'll actually delete it anyway.Thanks for your help! Much apprecieated
I'm not 100% if that'll work, @Piotr Wieczerzak . Although I'm curious how it works out for you. Please let me know!
I definitely will! Just waiting for the Sprints to come to an end, will update you this upcoming Tuesday Thanks so much amazing person!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.