Hi.
I have customfield_10055 radio button type. It have six possible answers.
If user select A, I want make customfield_10054 mandatory.
How do that using ScriptRunner Behavior?
I tried to use example from https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4jc/latest/features/behaviours/example-behaviour#make-field-required-when-select-list-value-selected but with no luck.
Edit:
We use Jira Cloud version.
Hi @michal_tatulinski ,
Welcome to Atlassian community!
Please find the below some solution link.
Check and let me know, did you received any responce on it.
Regards,
Sanjen
Hi Michal,
Thank you for your question.
I can confirm that scriptRunner for Jira Cloud now supports the radio buttons field and these have the key of com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.customfieldtypes:radiobuttons.
This means if you replace the key for select list fields in the example script with this key and map the behaviour to the OnChange event it will work.
Also, you should then specify your field values inside the script.
I have tested this out using Radio buttons as mentioned above and can confirm this works.
I hope this information helps.
Kristian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.