I've spent several hours on this so I thought I would take a step back and ask for help.
On Confluence, each product our org works on has the same child page structure. For the sake of creating an example let's say this is the structure:
A - Company Products
A.1 - Perfect Product Name
A.1.1 - Perfect Product Name Requirements Document
A.1.2 - Perfect Product Name Creative Assets
A.1.2 - Perfect Product Name Guides
What I've been trying to do is create an automation, so that if I create a child page to "A - Company Products", for example the "A.1 - Perfect Product Name" page in the above example. That A.1.1, A.1.2, and A.1.3 will all be automaticallhy created from template as child pages to the newly created "A.1 - Perfect Product Name".
I've tried everything I can think of including trying to use confluence APIs with the "Send web request" automation, and the best I can do is create a generic file from template in a folder who's name I know, that already exists. Could anyone help me use Confluence automations to automatically create these child pages?
Any help would be greatly appreciated