Hi @Ahamed Hija Fuard ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!
It occurs when you missed payment for paid ones or payment method missing or being incorrect.
Please refer the below link to get more about the issue:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/MP-18
or
New addon installation may fail on a site with annual payment if there are paid addons in suspended status.
There is an Atlassian recommended article related to the suspension go through it as well:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-re-subscribe-to-suspended-subscriptions/qaq-p/799563
Hope the answer is helpful. If it is, hit on accept button for others😊.
Best Regards,
Wasim
@Wasim Thank you for the reply. I am still unable to resolve. I do not have any issues with confluence subscriptions. but I only have problem in resubscribing the draw.io diagrams & whiteboards to confluence . if you can help me please. and I do not find an option to add payment/billing for this draw.io diagrams & whiteboards to confluence...
Hi @Ahamed Hija Fuard ! If the Solution that @Wasim provided doesn't help you, you can try to un- and reinstall draw.io in your Cloud environment. Your existing diagrams won't be affected by it. If that also doesn't work, please turn to our tech support team to speak to our engineers directly. May you please contact them via support@draw.io, also sharing your Atlassian Cloud URL.
@Bastian Schmitt -drawio Diagrams-
Thank you for responding promptly. I uninstalled it and then when I go to re-install, it says as "Unable to install draw.io Diagrams & Whiteboards Please reconfirm your payment details and license status, and try again to install the app." I am in the need of your tech support directly please. May I get one more assistance from you please about where to find the exact Atlassian Cloud URL in my portal? appreciated if you could direct me please
@Bastian Schmitt -drawio Diagrams- @Wasim Thank you once again for the support reply. I was able to do resolve it by contact the contact Atlassian billing support
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
There was a prompt reply soon after submitting the ticket and the app got reactivated!
Meanwhile I received a price from in the same reply too.
Great!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.