How can have access to an email from Outlook from a confluence page?
Hi @MManno ,
If possible, Can you please explain the issue in detail to understand ..?
It will better to give the solution.
Regards,
Sanjen
I have a few emails in outlook that I want to include on my confluence page so people can reference the emails. I'm assuming there is a way to insert the email as opposed to having to coping and pasting the email itself into confluence.
Thanks for your clarification.
Please find the below same question answer.
If the above link didnot match your requriment, Please check the same below confluence page.
Please Accept the answer If it helps you 😊.
Sanjen Bariki
@MManno Does saving the message as a file in Outlook and then dragging it onto your Confluence page meet the need you are trying to address?
Yes it does! thank you!!
Hello, Is it possible to send an email to some email address, and then the email will be automatically uploaded as a Blog Post to Confluence?
how to attach email to confluence page
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.