Need a jql query to filter stories without subtasks in jira cloud
Hi @C S Seshagiri
Welcome to community!
If I am understanding correctly you want a query that can find all stories that do not contain any sub-tasks
Natively this is not possible, you would need a app like scriptrunner or JQL Booster Pack
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-Server-questions/How-do-we-filter-stories-which-are-without-Sub-task-by-using-JQL/qaq-p/1283440
If I am mistaken though let me know!
Best,
Clark
I’m Charlotte, a support engineer at Appfire and I’m here to help you.
Unfortunately, using vanilla JQL, you’ll not be able to do it dynamically.
In the app where my team works, JQL Search Extensions for Jira, you can use this query to find stories without subtasks:
type = Story AND subtasksCount = 0
Please contact our support if you have any other questions about this query.
We’ll be happy to help you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.