I want to export space to PDF, every month, automatically.
so I see automatic action but don't exist.
should I give up ?
Hello @水野 翔_EG ,
Welcome to the community !
I see that a similar use case has been discussed here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Automatic-space-export/qaq-p/98981
Please check if it helps you with your query.
Have a great day!
@水野 翔_EG Do you want to export the contents (pages, blogs with their contents) of Confluence spaces or you want some metrics about your spaces and export those?
I want to export the contents pages in space. I know how to export contents but don't know export automatically every month or term that I planned.
thanks! I read it. CLI may be able to export automatically. CLI or Cloud confluence's app is prohibited in my team, so I explain it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.