Hi Atlassian Team,
In our JSM project, I use forms to make a request form more friendly to our users. When I was setting them up about a month ago or so I made sure that linked fields were also visible in a regular request form after the ticket was created.
Today I added one another field and after this operation, all fields disappeared from the regular request form. I wish I read the warnings more carefully.
Before that time, fields that were linked were not visible in the 'create view' but were still visible after the ticket was created.
I found this article today: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/link-a-form-field-to-a-jira-field/ and I am wondering why such change. Where exactly was it problematic?
I also noticed this sentence in the article: "Required fields cannot be used in a conditional section" - and I still have mandatory fields in conditional sections. Does it mean that this feature is also removed? What is the justification for that?
Thanks,
Przemek