Hi,
We have two very old organizations in Jira Cloud. The task is to move both of these organizations from one account to another account with a different organization name. On the internet and in documentation, the steps seem very simple. You just need to back up from "System > Backup Manager" and then restore through "Import Data," which I did. However, after uploading 600 GB of data from the old UserID and importing it to the new UserID, nothing is restored. The process seemed to go well; I restored and overrode all users, but the result is still the same - nothing appears in the destination. The old account has 10 projects with lots of data, but nothing is showing up in the destination. I've tried this with different variations, but nothing seems to work. Therefore, I need your kind help. Could you please guide me on what's going wrong and how I can fix the issue to successfully restore the data?
Thanks,
Yousuf