Hi all,
I want to update a filter JQL query via REST API in JIRA automation based on input from another filter JQL query.
It's a bit similar to the to the topic described here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Updating-a-filter-JQL-query-via-REST-API-in-JIRA-automation/qaq-p/2475467
I have JQL query 1 in this systematic:
(issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf(PDI-482) or issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf(PDI-483)) AND "Scrum Team[Select List (multiple choices)]" in ("X Team") and issuetype in (Bug, Story) AND "Completion Date[Date]" >= "-12w" and status in (online, done)
I want to dynamically change this part of the JQL: PDI-482, PDI-483, etc.
Therefore I have another JQL query 2 like this:
("Scrum Team[Select List (multiple choices)]" in ("X Team") and issuetype in (PDI) AND "Completion Date[Date]" >= "-12w" and status in ("development completed", done, "Launch Validation", Closed, Rejected)) OR ("Scrum Team[Select List (multiple choices)]" in ("X Team") and issuetype in (PDI) and status in (scheduled, development))
I want to put the results from query 2 in the form of (issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf(PDI-482) in query 1 on a regular basis.
I don't have much experience with using REST API so I would be really happy if you have either learning resources about that or a specific idea how I could implement my use case.
Kind regards and thanks a lot for your help and support.
Mathias