Hey frens, hope all is well.
Can someone please help me out, Internal Licensed Users group can´t edit confluence page (all permissions are checked / selected) .
- We have Jira and confluence (cloud), I am encountaring a issue that I do not know how to solve it.
My jira internal users can´t edit confluence page, they are in the granted group (print screen attached). Is there a setup that the jira admin needs to do in order to integrate the users in jira-confluence?
Please help!
obs.: I think there is a setup/process that we are not doing correctly. Please, follow my thoughts:
All the time a new member arrives in the company, we request a JIRA user, even after requesting a JIRA user, support tells us to request "Individual Users" to edit confluence and pay more $$. But why do we have to pay for individual users / (external users) since the (Internal Licensed Users) is in the "jira-software-users" grant permission?

