Hello,
Is there a feature planned for a summary page for JSM? Like the one in JWM
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Work-Management-Articles/A-new-and-improved-Summary-page-in-Jira-Work-Management/ba-p/2030013
Is there an app that can achieve this view?
Regards
Martin
Hi @Martin Jansson ,
There is no such feature on the official Atlassian Cloud roadmap.
What would you like to see on such page? Most of info you can display using gadgets on dashboard and link this dashboard as a shortcut in the left menu.
Hello Kate.
Thanks for answering. I know about the dashboard, but I'd like to have this view as soon as I enter the project.
I would like to see some statistics about our issues, custom buttons to run automations, list new employees expected to come etc. It would be very helpful to be presented with that kind of information.
Is it possible to achieve this through an app?
I don't know any app to achieve it because it's so problematic from technical point of view. For example, in case of service projects, the first option in the menu is always the Queues page - in JWM we have a separate page called Summary which is always first. Even you'll find any app, there is no technical possibility to be on the top in the left menu - what I know, we, as vendors, can't control position of our pages on this list. So adding a shortcut to the dashboard in the left menu sounds more reasonable. What's more, you can create many gadgets which are so customizable and flexible. Unfortunately, you can't add there any custom buttons, so there are also some limitations.
Summarize, it's not possible to create such "command center" in the project as a first page in the project.
Hi @Martin Jansson,
By using our Great Gadgets app you can build a custom dashboard in Jira with various metrics, charts and KPIs about your Jira projects or teams.
For more details about what you can track and how, please take a look over this article from our blog: An effective dashboard for Service Desk and Customer Support teams in Jira Service Management
I hope this helps.
Danut.
We do now have a summary page available for JSM! It can be turned on under project settings in the in the features lab, it would be great to hear your feedback.JSM summary setup
Best regards,Dan
@Martin Jansson
This Feature has been added.
Project Summary for Jira Service Management
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.