I have a user requesting a project to be used as a QMS. I'm looking for suggestions for the type of project and any tips on setting this up. I've set up numerous JSM, JS and ITSM...but nothing like this.
Hi @Chris
the type of project would depend on the user needs.
The two options are either Team-managed or Company-managed project.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/what-are-team-managed-and-company-managed-projects/
I should have been more specific...I'm not talking about Team vs Company managed. I'm only working with Company managed projects. There are a slew of project types beyond the initial classification that I'm scanning, and simply wondering if anyone has experience with setting up this type of project.
Hello @Chris ,
With QMS you mean for managing procedures, records, etc?
Matteo
The user mostly is interested in tasks...I went with a "Task tracking" board...let's see how that goes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.