Hi community,
I need a little bit help for an automation with asset and smart value. I think it's basic but I am new in automations with asset.
So I have an ObjectSchema called "Organisation" in this there is an ObjectType called "Fournisseurs" wich contains an Object called "Toto". The Toto attribute called "Courriel" is the email address of Toto
In my issue I have an asset customfield called "Fournisseur" that allow the assigne of the issue to select one object in the ObjectType "Fournisseurs".
I want to send an email of the Object selected in the field "Fournisseur" (Toto in this example).
I am facing two problems.
First the AQL request in lookupObject can't find the object :

And second problem if I replace "{{issue.Fournisseur}}" by "Toto" (the value in the customfield Fournisseur). The object is found but Automation failed to get the value of the attribute "Courriel".

Here is the log :

I use a lookup syntax found here : https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-insight/#SmartvaluesInsight-Lookupobjects
Bonus question : Is it possible to add issue attached filed in the mail send by automation ?
Sorry for this very long message and thank you for your help 