Hello,
I am trying to test the new Top Level Planning template and as pre-requisite have added Initiative as issue type and also made the necessary changes in issue type scheme associated with the project.
I am trying to following the steps mentioned here -https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Start-planning-at-scale-with-just-a-few-clicks-with-the-new-Top/ba-p/2409813but still the Initiative option is greyed out and I am seeing following message. Can anyone help me understand what am I missing here?
Thanks
Hi @Abhishek Shukla
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Have you already checked the filter of your current plan?
It may be possible that there are more than one project loaded to the plan.
If so, each project needs the issuetype "Initiative" included in the issue type schemes.
That would explain the error message "This herarchy level isn't available for the projects used in this plan..."
Maybe this article provides further information and help: https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapsserver0329/configuring-initiatives-and-other-hierarchy-levels-1021218664.html
Kind regards,
Chris
Thanks Chris, the article helped me to correct mapping in the Issue hierarchy level.
Glad, I could help.
Have fun with Advanced Roadmaps!
Greetings Chris
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.