Hi,
How to get rid this information saying "?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf=16"?>" on our Jira Tickets that is being automatically created from an email.
It all depends on what the original email looks like, my guess is that there is something in it that the email handler cannot convert. So an option would be to remove that line via automation and smart value that removes that part of the description.
HI @Joemar Tactay
Are you creating the issues via a JSM email handler or an app such as Email this Issue?
It appears some processing is being applied to create the description somewhere .
Hi @Tom Lister
I think it via JSM email handler.
Hi @Mikael Sandberg
Here it is the screenshot of the email from our PI System. Can't see any other lines that possibly causing this.
I suspect that there is some type of hidden code in the email that the email handler cannot interpret and that is why you see it in the request. I would check the raw email, you can get that by going to Project settings > Email requests > View log. From here located the request and download the raw email.
Hi @Mikael Sandberg ,
Here is what I got after downloaded the Raw email
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.