Hi,
I see this old solution https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Copy-Comment-to-linked-Issue-when-new-comment-is-added/qaq-p/1604705 but it is not working for me.
What the "{{triggerIssie.comment.last.body}}:" is doing for me is passing blank comment to the triggering/original issue instead of to the cloned one.
What I want is that any comments added to the triggering/original issue are copied/passed to the new CLONED issue.
Here is my rule:
When rule is triggered : Comment is the maun action, Comment is added during status transition and Comment is added while editing the fields.
PROJECTS:I had both projects I am concerned about, also tried with just the original orject but it didin't work.
AND: Linked issues presents. TYPES: Is cloded by and Clones.
Then: Add comments to issue with "{{triggerIssie.comment.last.body}}:"
Please help and also with the howto for passing any attachments sent after cloning as well.

Here is the output

The Automation Log doesnt log a thing, although it is doing something...

Here is a fresher view, the rule details dont seem to get logged for some odd reason, although the output shows it is executing.

Thanks much!