The issue looks like this:1. We have a form with a custom dropdown field where the user can choose multiple values2. We have an automation to make a request for 3d party API to make some changes3. How to use this list of the values to build a loop "while" to send a request to 3d party where each of the elements will included per one request
Hi @Dmytro Kravchenko , have you looked at using an Advanced branch associated with a smart value? An example of this is below.
Didn't check before, thinks this is about versioning.I will check, thank you.
Yes, that is what I need .
Oh my, having used Jira Cloud so much I thought this was default on Data Center as well.. but Advanced Branching doesn't exist on Jira DC, mind blown.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.