We have our clients set up in Assets. We'd like to make an automated flow where when a ticket gets to "waiting for approval" the approvers gets automatically filled in AND receives a notification based on the customer (Assets) that's filled in the ticket. I tried going with a similar strategy as; https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver/adding-approvers-from-assets-to-requests-in-jira-1082527784.html.
But sadly it does not support Cloud and I cannot select an Assets-based field in the workflow approval step. Is there any similar, easy and smooth solution to set this up or am I bound to set this up through Jira Automation?Kind regards,Bert
Hi @Bert Hulsmans
I found this in the Atlassian KB.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-auto-populate-approvers-from-asset-objects-attributes-using-automation-in-assets-1072474097.html
I think this might help you in achieving your goal
Thanks Marc, this looks really good!I'll try implementing this and keep this up to date .
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- ,I wanted to link back to you after implementing the automation. The automation is going as I want, thank you for the link to the information!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.