I want to include a new check box just shown in the image.
How can i achieve that?
Can we override issuepicker.jsp file with our own code?
if yes? how to achieve that?
@Reeta Kumari Welcome to the community.
You can update the default value and contexts of a default variable. But you cannot modify them.
So can you elaborate.. Like how can I add default value to issue picker/Linked rapids?Just refer the link below :
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Need-to-populate-the-filtered-data-as-default-value/qaq-p/2501067
is this achievable??? If yes how?
We can set the default value from Custom Fields -> Edit default Value screen. From an automation we get is updated value.
Yeah this is for the custom field.. I get that. But the thing I want to implement it for is a part of System field and I want to customize system field.
Just like on the below image while creating a new issue type I want it to link it to some other issues. So on click of that plus icon placed in front o RAPID field I want it to show default values in the issue picker by default.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.