...
Hi @Ardio Sam
You need to branch the rule using either All created issues or Most recently created issue. Move all your sub-task creations into that new branch.
TimK.
@Tim Kopperud Thanks for the quick response!
HOwever, I have tried it before and it deson't work. please see the screenshot:
You must add at least one component (see yellow marking below) in the branch to get rid of that info. Like this:
All subtasks you want in the new Story should be located in that new branch. You can drag-and-drop them into that branch if they still exist in the main "thread".
Hi @Tim Kopperud ,
Sorry for my late reply as I was so busy recently!
Unfortunately the solution you proposed doesn't work meaning still it created a new story but put subtasks under same story which was created using create a new issue. So, basically I see two stories, one automatically triggerred when I call it from actions menu and second one which was manually created by me
What do you think is the root cause?
Thanks
@Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
@Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ Would you please delete this whole question and answers to it or the mentions to my name? I am looking to remove my name from this post so that when someone search my name it doesn't come up on google. Right now when I search my name in google this post on Atlassian community comes up the first. I would rather use my nickname instead if possible?
Thanks for your help!
Hi @Ardio Sam ,
this is a community in which people interacts each other, share knowledge and helps others to find answer to their own question. You could change your name in your profile in order to avoid that google search use this post. Did u try?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.