I accidentally created many Kanban projects. I want to pull my projects into the work tracking template now. Is there a shortcut to pull the job tracking template? Or will I have to deal with them one by one?It is not managed by the team or company. I only use it to make my own business plan.
Hi @Mahmut Talha Korkmaz
Welcome to the community.
If you are looking for migrating your tickets under your projects, then please go through this answer:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-to-create-a-copy-of-project/qaq-p/2494467#M293015
I've listed the workaround to move the tickets to a different project. By default Jira do not provide any functionality to transfer projects and boards.
One by One means moving a board at a time. You shouldn't handle a single ticket at a time.
Thank You.
As far as I understand, I need to move the contents of my projects into another project when I open it again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.