I'm unable to expand new tables I add to a page. I can not decrease and expand the width of existing tables added weeks and months ago.
Has the functionality been removed?
Hi @Kev Jenkins
There are three widths currently supported.
In edit page mode, you can select the table and in the upper right corner you see an icon displaying two arrows. This will toggle through those three widths.
You might also have a look at Solved: In Confluence Cloud is there a way to set a fixed ... (atlassian.com) which includes a few interesting links. E.g., to this request about custom width CONFCLOUD-67748.
TimK
Hi Tim
It looks like the functionality has now changed. On my instance the two arrows icon has disappeared and I now need to use the line at the side of the table. Example below. I only found this after posting about the issue.
Great.
It seems your site have already been part of the rollout regarding the feature described in CONFCLOUD-67748. I currently have both the old and the new table resizing method, depending on the site.
@Kev Jenkins This is a new feature that was rolled out recently. Refer to:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.