Hey guysI have a problem I need to do an automation where I need to clone comments between problems linked in different instances of Jira, I'm new to Jira so if anyone can help me I would be grateful
Hi @André Felipe Rodrigues Lopes , I would like to refer you to another post that might help you answer this. There are free versions of add-on applications that might meet your needs, and in my opinion might be the easiest approach. You can also create an application link and use a webhook in your automation to do this without an add-on, but arguably a bit more complex. In any event the following post is a good discussion on all of this and I would recommend consuming that before proceeding. There are likely other post in the community. on this topic as well, and you might wish to use the search bar above.
Automation-to-create-task-from-another-Jira-instance
Thank you @Jack Brickey I will take a look
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.