Hi
I'm looking for an app (for cloud instance) or other solution to be able to calculate costs based on logged time in a tickets. Most important thing is that I have different rates per part of day (morning/afternoon/night). Do you know something which cover this need?
Regards,
Seba
Hi @Sebastian Krzewiński ,
Would this EasyTime Time Tracker by Techtime be a solution for your problem.I remember talking to @Ed Letifov _TechTime - New Zealand_ about it at Team '23.You can find the app here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221009/easytime-time-tracker-automatic-jira-time-tracking?hosting=cloud&tab=overviewCheers,Peter
Thanks for promoting us @Peter Van de Voorde!
Hello, @Sebastian Krzewiński
EasyTime may help you record your time automatically, but at this moment it won't be able to do this advanced business logic. I will however put this onto our product roadmap, since we already know how to do this...
As Platinum Atlassian Solution Partners in New Zealand and Australia, we have previously implemented something similar, alas in Data Center:
I am not aware of any app that does this out of the box, but there are so many now in the "time tracking" category...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.