Looks like the virtual agent is currently available for users on Slack or Teams. Does that mean it's only for internal employee? Is virtual agent going to be available to external users i.e., unlicensed users who want support from the JSM portal?
Hello @Girish Reddy
Great question! Sounds like it is in the roadmap as stated in this article:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management-articles/Now-in-beta-Jira-Service-Management-AI-virtual-agent/ba-p/2462062#:~:text=Microsoft%20Teams%20and-,portal.,-Like
Highly recommend voting and following it here to make sure it happens:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-12579
Hope this helps!
Thank you Riley.
Hello everyone! I hope you are well.
I am looking for a way to make the Virtual Agent visible in my portal, when it is open.
At the moment, internal users can interact with the Agent, but external users cannot.
Any progress in this regard?
Greetings
I agree. I have a lot of my knowledge content available to the public as well as the Help Center. I would like to know if the virtual agent will be available to a customer who is not logged into the Help Center but can search our knowledge content.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.