Hello. Has anyone ever migrated Cherwell to JSM? Was there a soecific tool that was used?
Hi @Shawn Wallace , I don't know of any specific tool for the specific migration. My advice would be to use CSV import, assuming that you can create a reasonable export from Cherwell. With that said, there are partner solutions that will assist with such a migration e.g. Help-desk-migration . The need for such assistance really comes down to how complicated your migration is. In a number of instances, I didn't migrate over much of the historical data in favor of simply starting fresh. I maintained the previous tool with a single user such that we could reference historical data as required.
disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the aforementioned partner, and have not used it for any specific migration. I'm just sharing one possible partner solution.
@Jack Brickey Thank you!
I'm a couple months late to this and I do not want to turn the community into a sales forum, so I will just say this - we are partner and have worked with Cherwell extensively.
Now that we're reselling JSM we have developed our own internal tools for migrating Cherwell data > JSM. If you'd like to talk about this more please message me.
Hi @William Rentfrow , assuming you are a partner please be sure to identify yourself as a "marketplace partner" using appropriate lozenges and company name associated with your username. You can read more in the community guidelines here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.