Buenas tardes, me han cedido la automatización de los tickets para una migración!
Utilice este medio para apelar a la ayuda de personas idóneas en tickets automatizados. En mi empresa el equipo de Soporte Técnico trabajó con Asana para los reportes y seguimientos, me cedieron que hicieron la migración a Jira, no he logrado que me queden bien porque nunca he hecho y no tengo quien me ayude más que la documentación. He tomado la solicitud y me piden que quieren que:-Se cree el ticket diariamente de lunes a viernes-Al finalizar el ticket se crea uno nuevo con fecha de vencimiento del próximo día-El nuevo ticket se tiene que ver en la cola de tareas con fecha de vencimiento al día siguiente-Como el proyecto es gestionado por el equipo no puedo agregar subtareas. Vincule un check list ya que lo usan mucho.-El check list se debe clonar en el nuevo ticket con las casillas sin tildar He hecho uno pero me comentan que se crea el ticket con Fecha Vencimiento 2 días siguiente, la app de chacklist no se vuelve a clonar ,no logro que quede en la lista de tareas, el metodo Cron se supone que debe crearse el tiket a las 6am pero se crean a las 00:00 o 03am l!!!!!!Agradezco muchísimo si me pueden ayudar!!
Hola @Gianina Zeballos ,
No puedo tomarme el tiempo para profundizar en todas sus preguntas, pero puedo responder una rápidamente.
Cuando utiliza una declaración cron para establecer la programación que se evaluará con respecto a la zona horaria del servidor, que es UTC. Si desea que se ejecute a las 6 a.m. para su zona horaria, debe ingresar la hora equivalente para UTC.
---
Hello,
I'm not able to take the time to dig into all of your questions but I can quickly address one.
When you use a cron statement to set the schedule that will be evaluated against the time zone of the server, which is UTC. If you want it to run at 6 am for your timezone, you need to plug in the equivalent hour for UTC.
Create daily tickets Autom. but I'm not getting them to look 100% rightGood afternoon, I have been given the ticket automation for a migration! Use this medium to appeal for the help of the right people in automated tickets.In my company, the Technical Support team worked with Asana for the reports and follow-ups, they told me that they made the migration to Jira, I have not been able to make them fit me well because I have never done it and I have no one to help me other than the documentation. I have taken the application and they ask me what they want:-The ticket is created daily from Monday to Friday-At the end of the ticket, a new one is created with an expiration date of the next day-The new ticket has to be seen in the task queue with a due date the next day-As the project is managed by the team, I cannot add subtasks. Link a check list as they use it a lot.-The check list must be cloned in the new ticket with the boxes unchecked I have made one but they tell me that the ticket is created with the Expiration Date 2 days after, the chacklist app is not cloned again, I can't get it to stay in the task list, the Cron method is supposed to create the ticket at 6am but they are created at 00:00 or 03am l!!!!!!
Create daily tickets Autom. but I'm not getting them to look 100% rightGood afternoon, I have been given the ticket automation for a migration!
Use this medium to appeal for the help of the right people in automated tickets.In my company, the Technical Support team worked with Asana for the reports and follow-ups, they told me that they made the migration to Jira, I have not been able to make them fit me well because I have never done it and I have no one to help me other than the documentation.
I have taken the application and they ask me what they want:-The ticket is created daily from Monday to Friday-At the end of the ticket, a new one is created with an expiration date of the next day-The new ticket has to be seen in the task queue with a due date the next day-As the project is managed by the team, I cannot add subtasks. Link a check list as they use it a lot.-The check list must be cloned in the new ticket with the boxes unchecked
I have made one but they tell me that the ticket is created with the Expiration Date 2 days after, the chacklist app is not cloned again, I can't get it to stay in the task list, the Cron method is supposed to create the ticket at 6am but they are created at 00:00 or 03am l!!!!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.