I can't create a subtask on JIRA iOS, the option has disappeared. It was there before and it worked perfectly.
Hi @Jean Gagne ,
I am sorry you ran into an issue with our app.
Could you please let me know what type of issue it is you're trying to add a subtask to? Is it an Epic or more like a Story, Task or Bug level issue?
Also, do you know if you're using a company-managed or team-managed project?
Thank you,
Simon
I wonder if this is happening again:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Subtasks-no-longer-display-under-task-in-ios-app/qaq-p/1888922
Do you know if other users are having a similar issue?
Dear Mr. @Carlos Garcia Navarro I did examine the question. However, my problem is different. When I create a "main issue ticket" and that I want to add a subtask ticket to the main ticket, the option has disappeared. JIRA iOS app V187.0.0.3710
Dear Mr. @Simon Stiefel It's a bug level issue type. To the best of my knowledge, JIRA is a team-managed project. It's called DTI. In our JIRA instance, there is a "ticket type" field and a "request type" field. On a PC environment, when we declare "an incident" (something that went wrong) in the "ticket type" field, it automatically declares "an incident" on the "request type" field. However, probably because of a bug in JIRA iOS, the "request type" field is missing so the default value becomes "none" when I create an issue ticket using JIRA iOS. When I declare an issue I am not able to solve by myself, then, I create a subtask to the level three technicians team so they can investigate further.
Hi Mr. @Simon Stiefel and Mr. @Carlos Garcia Navarro A JIRA iOS update occured (V188.0.0.3739) but it didn't solve the problem. I'm still unable to create a subtask attached to a "main" ticket.
Could you please check if you see a "Create child issue" option in the menu instead? Technically, subtasks in team-managed projects are called "child issues" but our app did not reflect the correct name until recently.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.