I am using Jira automation to "clone" an epic and create tickets all the child stories in the source epic and attach to the new cloned epic. I am using Team Managed Jira,
I found that the "cloned" epic has the tickets in something like reverse order when I use "For: Stories (and other issues in Epic)"
I tried changing this to For: JQL and using something like parent = {{parentKey}} order by key (where {{parentKey}} is a variable I createad earlier. That seems to work and the audit log shows the child stories in the correct order.
The Create Issue in the For: loop does not seem to honor this order. Any idea how I can create the child stories so the key is in the same order as the source? The child stories are a set of steps that go in a specific order and it just place looks nicer if I do this.