Hello,
When you enter the portal, there is a button called "Need to raise a request? Contact us.".
We would want to hide this button. So we see all request types without needed to press on this button. From some of the discussion in this community I found out that it is a default functionality and therefor cannot be hidden out-of-box.
Here is the link >> https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Is-it-possible-to-make-the-Need-to-raise-a-request-Contact-us/qaq-p/1450136
But the thing is that I have more than one Atlassian Jira site and in this other site I also have Service Management product and I do not see this button, it is a weird thing. I do not get at which point it appears.
Maybe is related to link of the confluence, but I was not able to figure that out.
Also did not find anything in portal customization section or portal settings regarding this particular button.
Do some of you guys have an idea about this topic?
Juris.